Sunday, July 5, 2009

2 year old results

My 2 year old daughter has been on the products for about 3 weeks now. She's taking one kids shake in the morning and one after nap - well about a quarter scoop in a glass of milk each time. By the way, the kids shakes are DELICIOUS. She likes both chocolate and vanilla.

Anyway, I had noticed that she was having a lot more "meltdowns" lately. I don't know if it was frustration, her age, her new baby brother, or a combination. But I would just suggest something to her - like going potty or going somewhere she didn't want to go, and she would just collapse on the floor crying. Silly girl. But this week I have noticed that this was just not happening at all. Time outs were less frequent, she's listening a little better, and generally just seems to be in a better mood. Maybe she's feeding off me being in a better mood, but I'm happy that she's getting some great nutrition through taking Reliv.

Oh and sometimes I sneak a little kids shake too. I mean, come on, it has Omega 3's and I'm nursing. That justifies it, right? :) They are just SOOOO good!

1 comment:

  1. your funny, i would drink the kid shakes too, im sure they taste alot better than the Classic im drinking!
    as you can see, i figured out how to sign on to your blog, i think i might make one myself,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete