Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 2

I don't know if this has anything to do with Reliv, but this morning I woke up ready to go! In fact I was excited about getting up, even after about 6 hours of interrupted sleep. I woke up with this song lyric in my head from the song "Here in America" by Rich Mullins.

"There is so much beauty around us for just two eyes to see. But everywhere I go, I'm looking."

It's a beautiful day and I mowed the front and back lawn and just got out of the shower and I feel great! I love this time of year.

We've just had our 4th shake.

Baby Boy is waking up. I'm sure he needs a diaper change and a little Mama :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, would I love to feel like that! Please keep telling us more... ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. That much fiber scares me. I am not sure my bowel would agree with all of it. :) Don't talk me into this B!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you eat with the shakes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I keep banging you with comments....Will this replace your daily vitamins as well?

    ReplyDelete