Friday, May 29, 2009

Is Reliv right for me?

My story begins.

A few months ago, when I was about 8 months pregnant, I went to visit an old friend of mine. She has 12 kids and I've known her and her family for over 15 years. I hadn't really talked to her in awhile, but I had always admired her family, so I went to get some parenting advice, especially regarding going from one child to two. She gave me some great discipline advice for my 2 year old, which we have implemented and it's worked beautifully when I'm consistent! Then she told me about this nutritional supplement she's been taking called Reliv. I had noticed that she looked fantastic. Her eyes were bright, her skin clear, and she had a ton of energy. Did I mention she has 12 kids? And she homeschools? It makes me tired just thinking about it! Anyway, she told me that she had lost 40 pounds, did not have the brain fog she had had anymore, and felt better than she did as a cheerleader. I was interested, but since I was about to have a baby I didn't really follow up with her.

Then, I met another high school friend one day at the library. I hadn't seen her for a long time. She has two kids now as well. She told me that she is also taking Reliv and feels great. In fact, she has had incredible results. She invited me to a Lunch and Learn at the first friend's house and said I could bring the kids. So I went a few weeks ago.

I don't know too much about it yet, but I know that the Standard American Diet is sorely lacking. I feel like I cook and eat pretty well most of the time, but I know my diet could be much better. I know I'm missing out on vitamins and nutrients that I need. Reliv is supposed to be optimum nutrition, which helps the body heal itself. There are three products you take at the beginning - the Classic, which is the 72 vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, amino acids, etc, and it's all balanced the way it's supposed to be. The doctor who invented this did it to help children in third world countries get better nutrition. The foundation he started is helping lots of kids, and they are getting great results. The second product is called Innergize, which helps the cells absorb all the vitamins, and the third is called Fibrestore, and this product cleans all systems in your body. They are powders you mix in water, which helps everything get absorbed immediately.

I went to a few more meetings, and met several people who I knew from church who are taking Reliv. Everyone on it has felt great and everyone has a different story. Some people were in constant pain from fibromyalgia, and now are pain free. Some people were on antidepressants for many years and are off them now. Some people had high blood pressure and triglycerides and now they're in the optimum range. Almost everyone lost weight. If I had gone to a meeting where I didn't know anyone, I would have thought this sounded way too good to be true. But since I have known these people for years, and I know they wouldn't make this stuff up, my husband and I decided to give it a try. We ordered the stuff yesterday.

Here's what I would like to happen with this product for me. I'd like to have a lot more energy. I mean enough to get the housework done and still be able to get on the floor and play with my kids. I'd like to be able to focus on tasks more. I'd like to lose 20 pounds. Is this too much to ask? I don't know. Let's find out. We should get the stuff tomorrow and I'll let you know how it goes.

If anyone wants more information or if you want to try it with me, please email me at regs78 at yahoo

Let's see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment