Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Guest Post

A friend of mind decided to try out reliv as well! Here is her post:

What I want reliv to do for me?
I suffer from chronic headaches, fogginess, and not having enough energy for my age. Pretty much since I can remember I have dealt with these three major symptoms.
It has gotten to a point where I know that these symptoms are not something I should have to deal with and they are also starting to affect my daily life routine.
I am a 30 year old woman, a stay at home wife, so my energy level does not match my easy going non-stressful life.
I am starting reliv to hopefully clear up these symptoms. I want to be able to see life clearly and not behind a hazey curtain that I view it now. I am hoping that reliv with give me the energy to live the excitement I feel about being alive! I just don't have the energy to live my life they way I desire.
I am very excited to track my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment