Thursday, June 11, 2009

New surprising result

So I was at a meeting today at the Matthew's house. I brought a friend, so we sat around the table and I was able to hear everyone's health stories again. I had heard the two minute versions but today I got to hear more detail!

One lady was talking about how she just deals with her kids better on the products. She said she is so much less stressed, doesn't yell at them, etc. One mom said she used to snap at the slightest thing. I was starting to get like that with Madeleine!! She has been really frustrating lately. She is totally entering the terrible twos and defying me all the time. If I tell her not to do something, she immediately does it. If I tell her to come here, she runs the other way laughing her fool head off. She throws fits when I ask her to do the smallest thing. (These reasons are why I'm ordering the kids product for her this month, but that's another post.)

Anyway, I realized that I have not yelled at her for the week and a half I have been taking this stuff! I am so much more calm around her. I don't get frustrated. Just last night Ken was getting a little frustrated with her on our walk home from the playground, because she was taking forever and stopping all the time. I said, "She's just doing normal two year old things - nothing to get frustrated about." This is such a change in me. Just this alone makes it worth it to me.

Also, I used to dread getting up in the middle of the night to nurse - actually just getting up in the middle of the night to do anything. Now it is no big deal and I don't mind at all. I still feel refreshed in the morning and even when I wake up at night.

Stay tuned, some of my friends are going to write out their health stories for me and I'll post them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment