Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mental Clarity needed over here!

We're on our 4th day of shakes. I lost my keys last night and today found them IN THE WASHING MACHINE. Hm.

A few nights ago, my son was up every hour from about 1am to 6am. When I woke up I realized that I should be completely exhausted, but I felt totally normal. And I haven't felt like I needed a nap at all in the past few days. We've also been walking about an hour in the morning the past few mornings, and we're hoping to keep this up! I'm not sure if this is a detox symptom or not, but I was sweating like I've never sweated before after our walk today, and it was only 71 degrees! I HAD to take a shower when I got home, so I put my daughter in front of Dora the Explorer and my son was asleep in the carseat so I took a 30 second shower. After that I felt fabulous.

Stay tuned for our very first guest post, my friend who is starting the product tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment