Thursday, June 25, 2009

One Month Later

So this Saturday will be a month since we started taking the Reliv products, and I just placed my second order. I am really happy with them so far. I think the biggest thing I've noticed is that I feel a lot more calm all the time. Little things don't bother me. And there are a lot of little bothersome things in a home with a newborn and a toddler! So I would say that I feel like I'm being a better mother to my children just because of this one thing.

I've also noticed I'm sleeping better, and feeling refreshed when I wake up. I did not feel this way when I had my first child. I felt like I was dragging through the days after being up with her at night. I definitely have more energy and my body just feels better in general. I also feel like I can think more clearly. I'm also really happy that I can give my daughter this great nutrition.

Our pediatrician told me yesterday that I needed to be taking some sort of vitamin supplement while I was nursing. I'm happy to be taking Reliv, and knowing that 98% of the vitamins and minerals are being absorbed and passed on to him, instead of 15% absorption that I was getting from my prenatal vitamin. He grew 3 inches and 5 lbs in 2 months, so he must be getting some of this great nutrition too!

I have a few new people starting on the products, so they will be getting an assignment soon to write a blog post for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment